Effective collaboration between broadcasters and stakeholder groups such as extension workers, researchers, and women’s organizations can help improve the quality of information received by farmers in radio programs.
If you are a broadcaster and want to learn how to improve your collaborations with different stakeholder groups, then this e-discussion is for you!
For four weeks, Farm Radio International will be offering an e-discussion for broadcasters and stakeholders on collaboration, from November 4 to November 29.
The e-discussion will focus on topics such as:
- The benefits of broadcasters and stakeholders collaborating on farmer programs
- The challenges broadcasters and stakeholders face in collaborating with each other
- What broadcasters and stakeholders should keep in mind for a radio program interview.
- Strategies for sustainable collaboration between radio broadcasters and stakeholders.
- How collaboration with stakeholder groups help radio programs address gender issues
We will tackle these topics in a facilitated online discussion. The discussion will be in both English and French.
To sign up for the e-Discussion, go to: http://discussion.farmradio.fm/collaboration
The discussion begins November 4. SAVE THE DATE!